You’ve heard of pineapple on pizza, but what about peaches? Fruit can be incredibly satisfying in many different entrees, and this flatbread is no different. With a blend of your favorite staple herbs, the Sunshine Flatbread is sure to be a summer hit.
|Sprouted whole-grain naan bread||1|
|Part-skim ricotta cheese||1/2 c|
|Freshly chopped chives||2 T|
|Freshly chopped basil||1 T|
|Extra virgin olive oil||2 t|
|Freshly ground black pepper||1/4 t|
|Tomatoes, roughly chopped||1 c|
|Peaches, pitted and thinly sliced||2 small|
|Cooking spray||as needed|
- Preheat the grill to medium. Lightly spray both sides of the naan bread with cooking spray. Place the naan on the grill, and cook for 2 minutes.
- While the naan is grilling, mix the cheese, chives, basil, and oil together in a small bowl.
- Remove the naan from the grill and spread the cheese mixture over the grilled side of the naan.
- Top with the tomatoes and peach slices.
- Place back on the grill, close the lid, and cook for another 2 minutes.
- Remove from the grill, cut into 8 wedges, and serve.
Yields 4 servings