About this PDF
Essential fatty acids such as omega-3 and omega-6 are key components of a healthy diet. This series of infographics serves to provide vital insights on the health benefits associated with essential omega fatty acids.
- Essential Omega Fatty Acids
- What ratio of omega-6 to omega-3 fatty acids is optimal for positive effects?
- What are the best natural sources of omega-6 and omega-3 fatty acids?
- What are the specific omega-6 and omega-3 fatty acids playing a role in associations with health benefits?
- Essential Omega Fatty Acids: EPA vs. DPA vs. DHA?
- What are the key differences between three types of omega-3 fatty acids, and how are they associated with various health benefits?
- Benefits of Extended Spectrum Omegas
- From omega-3 to omega-9, how is the family of omega acids linked to various health benefits?
- Benefits of DHA Omega-3 Fatty Acids Across Life Stages
- From pregnancy to adulthood, how do omega-3 fatty acids like DHA support healthy body functioning?
- A Range of Options: Available Amounts of Omega-3 Fatty Acids
- Fish oil, refined fish oil and concentrated omega-3, and concentrated extended spectrum omega-3: what’s the difference?